The Sinocrassula yunnanensis is a Chinese succulent plant whose rosettes are up to 8cm wide.
Their flowering time is in late summer to fall. The flower itself appears on a stalk and is whitish / rosé. After flowering, the mother plant dies, but forms previously new daughter rosettes, thus ensuring further offspring.
Botanical name: Sinocrassula Yunnanensis
Pot size: 6cm
Total height: about 6,5cm
Flowering time: late summer - autumn
- sunny and bright location
- in the summer also in the garden or on the balcony
- economical in spring and autumn
- other summer months after complete drying out of the substrate
- Depending on the temperature in winter little to almost not at all
ideal temperature 20-22 ° C
in winter at about 10 - 12 ° C overwinter
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|